Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ups and Downs

I seriously have no time to bloody breath anymore. I mean I'm working 5-7 day straights, coming home to deal with my mother and make an attempt at getting stuff done, like making food and sorting my stuff into boxes that either go or stay, and using any free time left to sleep. So in other words;
Wake up.
Survive.
Go back to bed.
Repeat.

Days off? What is that? If I see them they're used to catch up on that non existent thing they call sleep and trying to do important stuff. Everyone keeps trying to arrange stuff to do with me like go to their house or go to a birthday party or come over for a video game party or even just plain go outside. I'm sorry my friends, but you're going to have to take a number as much as I would love to... I just can't right now. I mean I haven't even checked my mail in a few days because it's at the other side of the building. Feel free to be pissed at me all you like though. It won't help your case.

The ups to this though is that I've completed my resignation letter for work since verbal warning doesn't seem to work for me with this job. Been there for so long you know? I just have to add the final dates to it. I'll be leaving on the 17th we figure. Soooo quitting the 15th? I dunno. Getting my stuff shipped is still a slight void, we need to figure that out stat. Also need to give notice with the apartment block, or rather my mother does because the lease is in her name. Otherwise the ball is rolling, almost on top of me mind you a la Indiana Jones, but it is indeed rolling.

Well that's about all the time I have to post tonight, I gotta find something edible before I sleep. I kinda forgot to do that today. Note to self: schedule eating times.

2 comments:

  1. Hey chika, hang in there! If I lived closer, I'd totally come bring you some food and help you pack, but seeing as there are a couple provinces in the way, I shall attempt to send you hugs from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my poor wifey, you need to let me know if there is anything i can do to help, i know that being way down south is not going to help you pack, but maybe there is something i can do, let me know. until then i will be sending good karma your way, love ya

    ReplyDelete